Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Got a Question?


By Justin Edwards

I recently discovered a newish website called formspring, which is designed  to be another social networking platform focused on asking your friends questions about "anything and everything." I thought I might take advantage of this for the blog and give you opportunity to ask me questions in matters of faith and worldviews. The platform allows you to ask questions anonymously and without setting up an account, so it seems like a promising tool to further minister to people.

I don't claim to have all the answers for any given topic, but I will do my best to point people in the right direction to obtain biblical answers from trustworthy sources. Although I will be using formspring as a ministry tool, I won't mind fun and intriguing questions about me every once in a while. Of course, abusive questions and spam will not be approved.

This also seems like a good way to generate material for future blog posts, so by all means use this to your advantage to make airō a little more personal for you. No doubt I will be challenged to dig for answers, so I'm confident this would be mutually edifying. Anytime you feel like asking a question, just click on the

icon at the top of the left sidebar column of the blog. The benefit of this new platform has yet to be weighed for airō, so I'm considering this a trial run.

Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...